October 28, 2010

Knit


Once upon a time I knitted almost an entire fall/winter wardrobe for my son. My pregnancy and major nesting needs might have had something to do with that... But I remain a knitting enthusiast! I recently came over a pattern for this wonderful cardigan somewhere online and have spent a couple of weeks inbetween sewing projects curled up on the couch knitting in front of the TV.




I chose an off-white wool and a black wool for the borders and added golden buttons and a black/golden ribbon for some extra details.

The skirt I'm wearing in the picture is the skirt from this pattern:



UPDATE! I found the pattern for the cardigan! Click here.

8 comments:

  1. Really love this. Hope you're on Ravelry. This would be great to post to the Stitch in Time group....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looooove this skirt you made. As an avid sewer myself, I love seeing other people's creative projects...job well done!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one lovely cardigan. Great work! Love the skirt as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that crdigan is great!! I mean it looks exactly the same, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete