March 26, 2011

Vintage finds

This morning after picking up a new coffee table for the living room (re-make project), I went to the Toronto Vintage Clothing and Textile Show. It's a small one-day vintage fair with excellent vendors. I saw 1920s children's clothing, beautiful handmade quilts, tons of gorgeous dresses, shoes, sewing material, purses and beautiful vintage laces. I could have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars....

This is what I came home with:

Hand-knitted mohair sweater in pink with lemon yellow dots.


Plaid jacket for spring. 
This will be so cute with a mini-skirt and black loafers!

  Hand embroidered blouse for the summer. 
I plan to wear this with waist-high red pants or shorts and sandals.

Love the print on this 1960s summer dress!

The last three items is from The Vintage Ramble. It's a Toronto-based vintage Etsy store and the girl who runs it also does private parties. What a great idea!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! Beautiful shop! I am very envious of your shop, where I live there are no vintage stores, buah.

    ReplyDelete